PolyQuity is a fork of the Liquity protocol in the Polygon network. PolyQuity has the features and benefits consistent with the Liquity protocol. In addition, based on the concept of Liquity, we have designed a new tokenomics to adapt to the Polygon network.
In view of the perfect system and success of Liquity, we expect PolyQuity to be the next MakerDao in the Polygon network. With the growth of Polygon network, PUSD might become one of the important Stablecoin assets.
We hope that PolyQuity would become the fundamental financial infrastructure in Polygon network.
- By staking Matic assets, Stablecoin (PUSD) of zero interest-fee is minted to improve capital utilization.
- Minimum collateral ratio of
110%— more efficient usage of deposited Matic
- Governance free — all operations are algorithmic and fully automated, and protocol parameters are set at time of contract deployment
- Directly redeemable — PUSD can be redeemed at face value for the underlying collateral at any time
- Fully decentralized — PolyQuity contracts have no admin keys and will be accessible via multiple interfaces hosted by different Frontend Operators, making it censorship resistant.
- Token (PYQ) holders can earn PUSD (Borrowing fee), Matic (Redemption fee) and PYQ (Tranfer fee).
- 1.Borrow PUSD against Matic by opening a Trove.
- 2.Secure PolyQuity by providing PUSD to the Stability Pool in exchange for rewards.
- 3.Stake PYQ to earn the fee revenue paid for borrowing/redeeming PUSD and transferring PYQ.
1 USDworth of Matic when the PUSD peg falls below